Mig 27 BOC3(T)

Started by Modelling_Mushi, January 15, 2010, 04:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

Weaver

Wow - that look mean....... :wub: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Silverfox

Totally awesome, can't wait to see how it turns out after it's got some paint, and you're finished with your modifications. I love it!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

Good looking bash.  Looking forward to more of this one.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

chrisonord

Yep that is made from pure evil :wacko:
And thoroughly recommended by the forces of darkness cool department  :thumbsup:
Very nice indeed
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ysi_maniac

^^^^^^
Accurate description indeed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I like the beast :wub: :wub: :cheers:
Will die without understanding this world.

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

noxioux

Your madness is truly inspiring.  That's really cool. :wub:

redstar72

A very interesting conversion! But, I think, it isn't a MiG-27 any more!

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on January 15, 2010, 04:13:40 AM
Mig 27 BOC3(T) [in Russian "Mig 27 вертикальный оружие система забастовка (тактический)", in English "Mig 27 vertical weapons system strike (tactical)"]

I think it's a computer translation? If so, it's one of the worst examples. And "zabastovka" is a Russian term for "strike", but for another meaning of this word... it's when workers refuse to work :) . "Strike aircraft" is "ударный самолёт" in Russian.

The correct Russian spelling for "VTOL weapons system, strike (tactical)" would be "Тактическая ударная система вооружений вертикального взлёта и посадки" (ТУСВ-ВВП, or shorter ТУСВ-В). But, as for me, it suits well as a program codename, however it's too long to be an aircraft version index.
I think your MiG needs a new type number... perhaps MiG-37?
Best regards,
Soviet Aviation enthusiast

sideshowbob9

lancer

This is a jaw dropingly AWSOME build. It takes the MiG to a new level of sexiness!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

G.Marcat

From Russia with passion: Very beautiful.

Modelling_Mushi

Hello everyone

Just a quick progress post, have gone through a few PSR sessions and now I finally have the undercoat on and ready to go ahead with the camo.

Have managed to get a decal set from an ESCI IDS Tornado so I have the right markings for a Luftwaffe Marine scheme.

Yes redstar72, it was a computer translation (I don't speak Russian), I did think of giving it a YE code from the MiG experimental range but don't know enough about it to avoid accidentally using a real one. If I do any more Russian/USSR whiffs I may PM you for the correct terminology  :huh: ?

Ciao

Mass

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio