WHIFs found at Britmodeller

Started by ChernayaAkula, January 26, 2010, 04:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Found this very nice Gripen NG built by Vingtor in Norwegian colours a couple of days ago on Britmodeller (not on HS, as previously reported >>HERE<<):

More pics can be found >>HERE<<.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

philp

Guy built this for his 6 year old nephew (that is him on the tail). Revell 72nd kit.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

That is sharp! The nice thing about gray planes is a little color goes a long way!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Roundels look a bit big but it's a good idea, and very well modelled. I though of a French Wellington for some reason last night. Fits into my France fights on scenario.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Good looking 'Norman' (as in The Mighty Hunter, for those of you too young to remember Leeds Utd in the 70s) on at http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?s=6d6db82838c5a3c6f74229934ddf084c&showtopic=53018&st=0.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

sequoiaranger

>Roundels look a bit big but it's a good idea<

If the roundels were smaller, wouldn't it look kinda "wimpy"?  :smiley:
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

James

Quote from: kitbasher on September 14, 2010, 11:43:30 AM
Good looking 'Norman' (as in The Mighty Hunter, for those of you too young to remember Leeds Utd in the 70s) on at http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?s=6d6db82838c5a3c6f74229934ddf084c&showtopic=53018&st=0.
;D ;D

We (Leeds) could have done with him last night!  :banghead:

Nice looking Nimrod anyway!  -_-

NARSES2

Quote from: sequoiaranger on September 14, 2010, 12:00:46 PM
>Roundels look a bit big but it's a good idea<

If the roundels were smaller, wouldn't it look kinda "wimpy"?  :smiley:

If you havn't got a coat I'll get you one  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Kerrillc

Wot no Hamburger! or Don't Wimp out!

Yes I know, I know!

1. I'll Keep taking my meds!

and

2. I'll get my coat!
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

van883

Not mine-its on Britmodeller Merlin engined Canberra

McColm