WHIFs found at Britmodeller

Started by ChernayaAkula, January 26, 2010, 04:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

dumaniac

ChernayaAkula

Gorgeous Rafale C using Gekko's What-If decals.

More pics on his website >>HERE<<.

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Stargazer

The black "Twin Mossie" is just FANTASTIC!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Taiidantomcat

Wow! That Rafale is a show stealer  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

rickshaw

The roundels are a bit small and there doesn't seem to be one on the right wing...
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Maverick

Rick,

Richard's decals sheets followed the US/UK practice of national markings on the Upper Left & Lower Right wing only.  They were also reduced in size compared to those found on an F/A-18 for instance in line with those nations' practices as well.  Funnily enough, if you look at the photos of the first 5 Super Hornets to fly into Australia, they don't have any national markings on the wings' upper surfaces at all.

Regards,

Mav

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: rickshaw on January 22, 2011, 04:07:07 AM
The roundels are a bit small and there doesn't seem to be one on the right wing...

Hmmmmm, which real-life RAAF Rafale are you comparing it to?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on January 22, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Hmmmmm, which real-life RAAF Rafale are you comparing it to?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

rickshaw

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on January 22, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Hmmmmm, which real-life RAAF Rafale are you comparing it to?  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Touche'!   ;D

I was of course comparing it to the real life markings carried by real life aircraft...  :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!