Japanese 'stealth'

Started by TsrJoe, March 24, 2004, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamphen

QuoteRomulan, then?  It certainly has the curves of a Rhihansu design.
It would look particulary good with Commander Sela on the bridge.  ;)  

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Swamphen

In the TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise", an alternate-timeline Tasha Yar was sent back in time and was (as was later revealed) captured by the Romulans. Sela is her daughter...

elmayerle

QuoteI could see Romulan.  Or, to jump to another franchise, Minbari.  That thing's got baby Whitestar written all over it.
I agree with you there Jason, with more than a dash of Vorlon added to flavour it. Yep, I am a BIG B5 fan.
You've got another big B5 fan here.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

lancer

QuoteI could see Romulan.  Or, to jump to another franchise, Minbari.  That thing's got baby Whitestar written all over it.
I agree with you there Jason, with more than a dash of Vorlon added to flavour it. Yep, I am a BIG B5 fan.
You've got another big B5 fan here.
Oh cool.

Ah yes, I remember her now. She looked pretty hot in a Romulan uniform.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Swamphen

QuoteAh yes, I remember her now. She looked pretty hot in a Romulan uniform.
Which is no small feat!

elider

I'm not an accomplished modeler as the members of this forum are. I logged on to let Deino know that I posted pictures of the Japanese Stealth he's been seeking--on the Key Publishing Military Aviation Forum. I would post them here but I'm not at all good with computers and don't know how to post pics. It took me forever to post the pictures on the other forum

TsrJoe

Hiya Elider...many thanks for seeking out the Japanese 'stealth' design...def one we've been looking for for a while...all we've got to do now is find some dimensions and ga. drawings to enable a model to be built?

sorry bout the added fringe chat  on the posting here, thats what happens with most of the topics,  :blink:  adds a bit of fun tho...

cheers, joe  :ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Tophe

With Google's help, I have been to http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/ but have not found your picture(s)... Could you tell us a little more precisely which sub-forum, which topic, or more simply put the complete address ?
Let you know also, dear Elider, that the place here is not severely reserved to top-modellers, everyone sharing the interest for unbuilt projects or fancy dream machines is welcome, to provide ideas for modellers. Several great data providers are very much appreciated, while they have not shown models they had built, and it is not mandatory at all.
For posting pictures on this picture forum, it is very simple :
1- Check that your file size is below 75Kb, if not: try to reduce it (with a new name, not loosing the source), thanks to the freeware IrfanView or another tool.
2- On the answer page, Browse little square, go to the picture file on your hard-drive
3- Send the answer, and it is done! (only a copy is sent, your file remains on your computer, and you can move it to another location tomorrow for instance).
Does that answer your questions ? Our question then is : "could we see the picture of the Japanese Stealth?" (either here or on the Key forum but without spending days to check all...)
Thanks again... :)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

overscan

Paul Martell-Mead / Overscan
"What if?" addict

overscan

Paul Martell-Mead / Overscan
"What if?" addict

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Matt_S

QuoteHere you go
Domo Arigato.  ;)

Matt B)  

elider

Whew! I'm so glad you got it. Thanks for the instructons Tophe--if I have anything else to contribute, I'll try.

Joe C-P

Huh. It seems rather uninventive, and not spectacularly stealthy. I thought the newest designs were aiming for a tailless configuration?

Then again, technology is catching up to stealth planes, extending the detection range back out, so stealth is not the single determining factor in plane design today.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.