Northrop Scorpion FAW.2 - F I N I S H E D !!

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, January 30, 2010, 12:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Great Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Tell me the F-89 Doesn't look 'Kick Arse' in RAF Colors. Great Work,You did something I'll bet would be a Contest Winner if You entered it!!!!!!!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Ian the Kiwi Herder

All done....

Northrop Scorpion FAW.2
Assigned to Wing Co. H.M. Thorne
264 Sqn, RAF Leuchars

Thanks for all the encouraging comments. RAFALE will be done soon, stay tuned !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

JayBee

Totaly brilliant, Ian.
I can say no less!  :thumbsup: :cheers: :drink: :bow:

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

chrisonord

Very nice Ian  :thumbsup:
And I agree with the others saying it suits the camo paint scheme, it looks a completely different aircraft, and it looks that bit more modern painted up.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

It's done alright ! And very well, I might add ! Great job, as always, Ian !

:wub: :tornado: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitnut617

It's almost like Northrop designed it with the RAF in mind, it's brilliant Ian,    :bow: :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

PR19_Kit

Ian,

FANTASTIC! That looks SO much better than in the USAF NM scheme, superbly done.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

lancer

Yet another masterpiece!!! Superb stuff Ian.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Daryl J.

TallEng

Top job :thumbsup: love the finish, the camouflage suits it down to a T!
wish I could paint that good!
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

looks good to me :)  The grey/green cammo suits it.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

nev

Absolutely awesome Ian, you've taken a subject that I find utterly meh, and turned it into a thing of beauty! :wub:

Off to the whiffies I go!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May