48th scale German Tankers Anyone ?

Started by Captain Canada, February 04, 2010, 07:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Hi guys,
   I'm doing my SSGB and just realized that I have nobody to man the mg on the roof of the truck ! I've got pilots, ground crew, maintainence guys, more ground crew.....just nobody that lloks like he should be standing upright through a hatch and maning a gun !

Can anybody help on short notice ?

Thanks !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Aircav

I know Tamiya do a sets of 1/48 German tankers and mechanics

Tamiya 1/48 WWII German Infantry Set (32512)
1 set includes: Noncommissioned Officer x 3 Rifleman x 2 Machine gunner x 3 Loader x 2 Tank crewman x 5 Separate sprue for weapons and equipment.

Tamiya 1/48 German Infantry on Exercise World War 2 (32530)
Set includes 7 machine gun crew on maneuvers, 2 standing infantry, 3 tank crew, 2 officers and 1 military policeman for a total of 15 figures. Infantry figures feature realistic M43 field uniforms. Includes separately molded weapons and equipment such as machine gun tripod mount

Tamiya 1/48 WWII German Tank Crew Figure Set (32547)
Tamiya provides more 1/48 scale diorama options for military modellers everywhere with the release of this extensive figure and accessory set. Match them with any of our large lineup of 1/ 48 MM German vehicles to add more life to your display.

Tamiya 1/48 German Panzer Grenadier Set WW2 (32514)
Adding a 3rd figure set to tamiya's  1/48 MM Series, this selection features Late WWII German Panzer Grenadiers together with tank crewmen and a driver and officer figure specially designed for displaying with 1/48 scale light vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader