Tu-22 Czechoslovak Air Force (Italeri 1/72)

Started by ujik, February 10, 2010, 12:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

Hey, so after a long time again a little something for the show. ;D

Ed S

Most excellent.  Great finish on this one.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

lancer

Ye Gods!!! That has to be the BEST looking TU22 I've ever seen!!! The cammo scheme is superb and I love the fuselage art!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

upnorth

Beautiful work! Can I look forward to seeing that one on the SIG table at the next ModelBrno?
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

ujik

Thanks to all.

to upnorth
: This year is definitely in Brno.

PR19_Kit

Cor, that DOES look the business! And the 'Air Fleet' is great too, specially like the Tu-4 (B-29...)

As for the 'nose art', do you have her phone no. by any chance?  -_- ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Wow, that's really impressive! Lovely finish and great colours - well done!  :wub: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Aussie747

Lovely paint and schemes on all of them :thumbsup: The B-29 is nice too, do you have a thread on that one somewhere with some more pictures?
Ray
Canberra
*-*-*-*-*-*-

In work:
1/72 C-65J
1/72 P-7B
1/144 C-17T

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Allan

Beautiful models and lovely airbrush work!!!!
Allan

ChernayaAkula

Love the Blinder!  :wub: Love the Czech low-viz camo!  :wub: Fantastic, gorgeous combination!  :bow:

Seeing the Fishbed sitting next to the Blinder, that pic just screams "Mistel!". :lol:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Cobra

Super sweet!!!!!!!!!! this is a Cool Model :mellow: Small Q:do you plan to Build a Second one & any plans to add a Shark's Mouth to it?????? Keep up the Great Work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: Dan

tanktastic43

tc2324

A fantastic build and finish. Your `airforce` is top notch and I`m really looking forward to your next build. :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

PACOPEPE