K

Antonov An12 RTR - Elint version - Czechoslovak Air Force FINISHED

Started by karlik, February 17, 2010, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlik

My new project, ELINT version of transport aircraft An12 Cub, used wreckkit  :blink: from VEB Plasticart, from former DDR, scale 1/100

PR19_Kit

That's what you call a SERIOUS radome!  ;D

Great idea, and looking forward to seeing the completed aircraft after seeing your wonderful Vigilante.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Cobra

Very Cool :mellow: Can't wait to see how it Turns out!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great Work!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:Dan

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Awesome idea....I just love aeroplanes with lumps and bumps !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Rat on February 19, 2010, 05:14:59 AM
Not just for the conversion, but for tackling a VEB kit!

Amen to that!  :o

I still have a 1/100 scale VEB Tu-114 that in a mad moment I was intending to make into a Tu-126 AWACS 'Moss'. It's been in a part built state for almost 20 years and will probably stay that way.

Karlik's made of MUCH sterner stuff!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

karlik

parts of the fuselage and wings of sanding, engraving recovered, wings still not glued. It needs polished with watersandpaper 2000
sorry for the dark photos  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: