K

Antonov An12 RTR - Elint version - Czechoslovak Air Force FINISHED

Started by karlik, February 17, 2010, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlik

end cementing, putting etc. Now comes for firsttime airbrush  :huh:, My previous models were painted with brush  :blink:

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

karlik

An-12RTP in first layer of surfacer, now comes second and after finally camouflage  :blink:

John Howling Mouse

Very cool.  Magic when it comes together under primer for the first time.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Mossie

Very good, you've got a beatiful model out of a very difficult kit! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Army of One

Quote from: Martin H on December 12, 2010, 01:35:37 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on December 12, 2010, 01:52:00 AM
Worth the wait  :thumbsup:

I agree :)

What they said........ :bow:...............could I ask a favour though....on your table in the first picture...you have a helicopter on the left side of the picture...can you please post some pictures of this .....A129 or Tiger/tigre I think..... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ChernayaAkula

It already looked very promising without paint, but now it looks just spectacular!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

karlik

karlik

Quote from: Army of One on December 12, 2010, 02:44:27 PM
Quote from: Martin H on December 12, 2010, 01:35:37 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on December 12, 2010, 01:52:00 AM
Worth the wait  :thumbsup:

I agree :)

What they said........ :bow:...............could I ask a favour though....on your table in the first picture...you have a helicopter on the left side of the picture...can you please post some pictures of this .....A129 or Tiger/tigre I think..... :thumbsup:
Helicopter is really Tiger, 1/48 from Heller, I will add more photos But do not expect a miracle, the model is about 10 years old  :blink:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Mossie on December 12, 2010, 12:55:11 PMVery good, you've got a beatiful model out of a very difficult kit! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Completely agree with my friend from the east !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!