Almost there prototype - Morsertrager SP 12cm Mortar

Started by buzzbomb, February 22, 2010, 02:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Fantastic execution.  Glad to see Chris has already whiffied it :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

Well, it'd fool me that's for sure, if you'd told me this had been fielded I'd have believed you.  Lovely job! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

tanktastic43

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Doc Yo

Very cool looking build indeed-needs figures, though.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

cthulhu77

buzzbomb

Quote from: Doc Yo on March 17, 2010, 08:08:52 AM
Very cool looking build indeed-needs figures, though.

coming...had one in there but he looked a bit naf.. looking for a better, more suitable figure,probably leaning on the hull rear. Got a great modern russian doing just that, but not quite the same era ;D

Thanks folks.. Love doing these sort of "almost there" builds..
I have done a Katzchen (APC/Recon Vehicle Prototype) already.
Have to look for another one on the 38T chassis.. I have one still swinging from using bits on this build.
Hmm how about a 38T with a quad Flakveirling..  :wacko: :wacko:

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: buzzbomb on March 17, 2010, 02:59:50 PM
<...> Hmm how about a 38T with a quad Flakveirling..  :wacko: :wacko:

Hi, my name is Chernaya Akula and I approve of this idea! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?