MZ in Sutton closing......

Started by Army of One, February 22, 2010, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

Quote from: lancer on February 23, 2010, 07:42:26 AM
Also on a slightly different tack, I always preferred geedee models in Nottingham to the MZ in there.

me too  :thumbsup:...............but they dont have the sale bargains that MZ do.......im not going to buy a revel hunter for 8.99 when i can walk to Broadmarsh and get it for less than a fiver
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

van883

Quote from: beowulf on February 23, 2010, 11:13:43 AM
Quote from: lancer on February 23, 2010, 07:42:26 AM
Also on a slightly different tack, I always preferred geedee models in Nottingham to the MZ in there.

me too  :thumbsup:...............but they dont have the sale bargains that MZ do.......im not going to buy a revel hunter for 8.99 when i can walk to Broadmarsh and get it for less than a fiver

less than a fiver??

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

van883

I'd better get along there...

thanks

NARSES2

Quote from: bluedonkey99 on February 23, 2010, 11:11:21 AM

Last time I went to the one in Croydon they had  a woman in the basement ! :blink:

At first I thought se was lost, then realised she was a member of staff!!   :thumbsup:

There's at least two work there. One is fairly new and still looks a little lost but is helpful. The other is getting "quite" knowledgeable. They all look so young though  :blink:

There was a women modeller in the other day. Still quite unusual to see but a good thing in my opinion. If women get involved they'll probably manage to get us a government grant  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on February 23, 2010, 07:18:19 AM
On a related thing, NARSES if you see any more of those HB A-7's at £7.99, snag-me-one (it's the same price that I have on ALL of my Fujimi ones, and it's a more detailed kit..... it would be rude not to !!)

Ian

PM on way
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Sorry to drag this up again.........Definately closed.....went there the other day and the shop was cleared with a sign from the staff thanking the customers......with the nearest branch addy on it to.........sad.....but as I have moved to Crawley I have a MZ and Hobbycraft to choose from.....MZ usually cheaper....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!