Blue Tornado WHIF

Started by Cobra, February 25, 2010, 10:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, A while ago, i had Rented a Movie Called 'Blue Tornado', Just Recently, i had to ask:Would 'Blue Tornado' be Fodder for a WHIF????? you can see a Trailer for it on Youtube. BTW, the 'Star' Aircraft was an F-104S Starfighter!!!!!!!! Thanks for Looking. Dan

Weaver

Well judging by the trailer, it seems to be all stock footage of normal Italian F-104s and Tornados, so what would be the whiff element? Do the planes have any distinctive markings (I couldn't tell from the trailer)?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

Take the title literally & paint the Tornado Blue! :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

pyro-manic

Blue Angels? Frecce Tricolore? Blue Diamonds?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen