Main Menu

And we're off!

Started by Brian da Basher, March 01, 2010, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Fire up your Mercedes, Daimlers, Oberusels and Jumos! The Alt. Luftwaffe GB is off the ground!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Should make for a nice SIG table at the nats this year !

sotoolslinger

Some nice person sent me a 262 in 1/32  :wub: My only other 1/32 is a Komet  :wacko: I feel a rocket powered jet coming on :party: Thanks BdaB
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Spey_Phantom

ive been waiting a long time for this one, i got plenty of luft46 models and i got the luft46-ised SU-15 Flagon planned for some time, just for this GB  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

tc2324

Hmmm, Got some spare kits knocking around so I may have a go at this kit bashing malarkey.  :wacko:

Anyone fancy a jet powered stuka or 217? Or how about a prop Me262?  :unsure:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Gondor

At last a SIG to give me inspiration to build all those Dragon Pfeil kits I have been collecting.
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Gondor

Oppps, misread a few things...... thought it was a new SIG and didn't realize it was a Group Build !!!!

Still have an idea I was going to do anyway, now to see if I can finish it in time for the Scottish Nationals... that's one week before the build deadline.
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Caveman

secretprojects forum migrant

Slerski

Very nice... I need to find a "whiff" idea that suits my girlfriend's birthday present  :mellow:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Scooterman

Oh yes, Scooterman is in!  Can you say F-5? :ph34r:

PR19_Kit

Are we meant to be posting build reports for this GB, or do we just spring the completed device(s) on an unsuspecting public at the end?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Well I've picked my build out of the stash as long as Condor Legion is allowed, if not I've an alternative 1930's build for my Constitutional Monarchy Luftwaffe  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

I think I'll enter this GB, just got to find a subject to do.  I did do a Polish 262 nightfighter a long time back, but alas it too is long gone.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

jcf

1. Condor Legion is in, along with any other 'volunteer' force (Ost Afrika Askari Flieger Korps, perhaps ?) one may want to invent.  :cheers:

2. As always, in progress threads are encouraged but not required. Sneak attacks and misdirection
are also allowed, just don't forget to put your finished project in the Completed Builds thread by the
last day. ;D

jcf

Quote from: sotoolslinger on March 02, 2010, 06:07:15 AM
Some nice person sent me a 262 in 1/32  :wub: My only other 1/32 is a Komet  :wacko: I feel a rocket powered jet coming on :party: Thanks BdaB

Hey Ron,
hows tricks?

:cheers: