Sd.Kfz.188 Kampfläufer 6 LäuferTiger 1/35

Started by Macal, March 01, 2010, 10:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

nev

Oh goodness gracious, he's doing it lifting a Tiger turret......*swoons*

:worthy:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

If this guy paints as well as he builds - and I'm guessing he does - I think we are talking about museum-quality What Iffing here..... anybody else agree ??

Superb skills, simply superb.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Martin H

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on April 28, 2010, 07:41:41 AM
If this guy paints as well as he builds - and I'm guessing he does - I think we are talking about museum-quality What Iffing here..... anybody else agree ??

Superb skills, simply superb.

Ian

I second that motion
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Macal

Hi All!

Worked a little bit, made the fenders, added a little mesh at the back, put the tracks on, and made a front plate with an outlook window. And made two different exhausts, and two joint for the cables on the crane, but it has to be made in a little bit more nice way... it isn't looks fine for me...
At the moment, i cannot decide which front arrangement will look fine on the front:
This with an old dragon part:

Or that with the spare tracks:

Maybe I will chose after the hydraulics are finished...

Some details (had to finish):

The Vehicle:

The Diorama Composition (Will be full with an sWS, a little bit rebuild of course :-))

nev

:bow:

Definately with the spare tracks.  And that winch is a work of art :bow:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Macal

Hoy!

A little improvement "happened" last night :-) The crane is almost finished in the building phrase, only the two hydraulics has to be build on the front, the weldings missing on the hull and on the turret, some little corrections, and the most of the interior of the turret.
So, lot of work to do still :-)
The tools came from different spare parts and kits. Made boxes from brass, and spare PE parts for the final touches and details.
Let me know what You think! :-)

Scooterman

Let you know what I think?  FRIGGIN' AWESOME is what I think!!!!     :wub: :bow:

tanktastic43

beowulf

amazing.....thats like 6 kinds of awesome  :bow:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

nev

Ian the Kiwi Herder

At the risk of repeating m'self. Museum quality What If'ing  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

philp

Been trying to think which Whiffie category this will end up in.  Sci-Fi? Armor? Diorama? Kitbash? 

Looking forward to the finished pieces.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?