Plans for 2010...my obsession...

Started by Radish, March 09, 2010, 03:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Radish on March 13, 2010, 02:30:47 AM
Then I'd paint it red, yellow and black....a Belgian Kongo ;D ;D

well dont just stand there giving away good idea, get to work!  :lol: :thumbsup:

and speaking of flying aircraft carriers, have you seen "sky captain and the world of tomorrow".
it has a nice Royal Navy flying carrier  ;D

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Weaver

Maybe it says something about me that the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the position of the lift engines on the Sky Captain carriers was that that's a deck you DON'T want to fall off: consider yourself lucky if you hit the ground in one piece...... :blink: :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

nev

Now that I like! :wub:  The big UJ is the icing on the cake
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Quote from: nev on March 13, 2010, 10:00:59 AM
Now that I like! :wub:  The big UJ is the icing on the cake

Angelina Jolie as Captain helped as well
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

proditor

I just discovered an old box-scale Tirpitz in my collection, and I'm currently winning an auction for another set of clockwork gears...

I think the Edison is about to have some company from the Kaiser's Imperial Aether Navy.  ;)

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen