Anigrand XF-108

Started by Martin H, March 30, 2004, 01:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Martin H

Wife?  what wife?

almost made that mistake back in 1997, I was lucky to escape that fate. Single and childless, And I intend on staying that way.

Im still living with my parents, even at the grand old age of 33.
Its very much the cheap option  :P  
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Quotealmost made that mistake back in 1997, I was lucky to escape that fate. Single and childless, And I intend on staying that way.

To paraphrase a certain cult film You lucky lucky fuzzy bunny........ :P  :P  :P  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Dmanton300

Quotealmost made that mistake back in 1997, I was lucky to escape that fate. Single and childless, And I intend on staying that way.

To paraphrase a certain cult film You lucky lucky fuzzy bunny........ :P  :P  :P  :P
Now you see, there's something to be said for being single and childless. It means that we can afford things like the Anigrand XF-108!  If you're single, childless and own your own house you can also turn it into a shrine to modelling and aviation with no-one to answer to!  Viva les singles! Here's my Rapier as of twenty minutes ago. . .  

Martin H

your own home....im in envy of u sir. Im totaly priced out of the market at the mo.

Need to wait for the parents to drop off this mortol coil, so I can inherit the house
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Now you see, there's something to be said for being single and childless. It means that we can afford things like the Anigrand XF-108! If you're single, childless and own your own house you can also turn it into a shrine to modelling and aviation with no-one to answer to! Viva les singles

Couldn't agree more with you mate. I ave/had my own place which was a shrine to models and aviation until I met someone a couple of years ago. Now it's a kid infested rathole where I have to fight for model space.  Take some advice STAY SINGLE!!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die