PW finally probably starts...

Started by puddingwrestler, March 14, 2010, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Can't say I'm overwhelmed with what DF gave me. In fact I remember when he bought some of it, and it's even possible I paid for some of the really old stuff...
Anyway, I've decided what I will build, and also that it'll end up being used as part of a diorama (the rest of which is NOT SSGB eligible), a thread for which will come online soon. Also pics. Probably.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

This battered and crappy box (vintage circa 2000, purchased on a hobbyshop crawl one saturday morning in my presence) contains DF's SSGB gift to me. He built the original kit long ago, and I for one am glad.

This is the contents:

A 1:144 phantom, some random left over junk and a few pieces which look suspiciously like they came from a bizzare hasegawa transforming egg-plane sort of thing I bought from an op-shop.

I shall be combining this with some spare parts of my own, and placing it somewhere in the general vacinty of this lot.

puddingwrestler

Details here because I cannot see the point in maintaining two threads about the same project.

puddingwrestler

Construction of the AeroStallion is complete. Details here.

noxioux

I like where this is going.  Will there be a rider for this steed?

puddingwrestler

I paint, I paint, and no one can stop me!

Also I think it's a Norton now.

puddingwrestler

And here is proof of my shocking claims!

And due to my foolish employers and thier mad desire to prevent teachers getting more public holidays, the mid semester holidays start saturday (that's right fun lovers, the victorian government actually moves the holidays around with easter, meaning that in 2006 term one was six weeks long, and term two was fourteen - all to prevent teachers gettng two more days off!) so intensive weathering and so forth can commence.

puddingwrestler

Well, the Notron 990 AeroCommando is finished:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

proditor

puddingwrestler

Using some of the 1/144 phantom bombs to make legs for a robot I am building for the Home on the Range dio now.