Main Menu

Extension?

Started by nev, March 17, 2010, 11:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Mossie on March 22, 2010, 06:33:27 AM
It's fine by me, but I'll be cracking that whip at you boys who asked for it.... :wacko:

And will you speak with a German accent?  Oh, wrong forum----nevermind...
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

I can speak anything you want me too big b... Oh yeah, wrong forum!  I guess the 'Howling' moniker has whole different meaning on that site...
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

Sorry Simon, I think I'd better drop out of this one (as I haven't even started yet), we have family coming over from the UK this week and they'll be here for three weeks.  And SWMBO has decided the house has to be brought up to specs before they arrive so I won't have any time for the next month.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

No problem mate.  Life gets in the way sometimes, I've had a bit of that recenteley too.

:party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Radish

Did someone mention a whip??
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

You've popped your basque Terry! :o  Don't want to know what might have caused that.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

John Howling Mouse

And, to think, I've spent the past five years berating him to learn how to use his camera and upload pics...yikes!

lancer

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on March 22, 2010, 02:10:10 PM
And, to think, I've spent the past five years berating him to learn how to use his camera and upload pics...yikes!

Be careful what you ask for... :wacko: :wacko:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Two weeks to go to the extended deadline.  If those of you who asked for the extension don't finish, I'll get Radish to use his whip on you all!

lancer

Quote from: Mossie on April 07, 2010, 03:01:57 AM
Two weeks to go to the extended deadline.  If those of you who asked for the extension don't finish, I'll get Radish to use his whip on you all!

Is that a threat or an incentive???
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Whichever works best for you lance!   ;D ;D ;D

lancer

Quote from: Mossie on April 07, 2010, 08:46:13 AM
Whichever works best for you lance!   ;D ;D ;D

Oh I'm just sitting on the sidelines for this one Simon, so the threat of Radish and whips is purely academic...

proditor

I'm going as fast as the paint can cure, and I think my zeal may see me done by THIS weekend.  Of course, having the additonal padding for when everything inevtiably goes wrong is nice.

John Howling Mouse

I have completed two, count 'em (two) models for this GB.  Diorama should be complete tomorrow.  And I'm trying to complete a third "bonus-surprise" item in time for the extended deadline!

Mossie

Three days left guys, final deadline is Wednesday 21st April.  I won't be around, I'm having a few days holiday, so I'll kindly ask Nev if he can wrap it up.  I'll be back next weekend & I'll have prizes sorted out by then.