WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 20, 2014, 01:47:40 PM
That A400 shot is great ! Would love to see one like that. maybe a test bird or the new Snoopy ?

Funny you should say that............ ;)

I bought the resin conversion for the Snoopy at the Coventry Show with the intention of grafting it onto an A400M. I just don't have the A400M kit yet, maybe at Telford if anyone's doing a deal.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TsrJoe

Re cheap A400's Kit try the Wonderland stand, they had a pile going cheap last time I ventured over to their store, heres hoping they will have their usual marked down kits at Telford in a few weeks :)
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

PR19_Kit

Thanks for the tip Joe, I'll surely have a look there.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Right on ! Look forward to seeing that one !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Stumbled across some weird skins (love the Spitfire!):

More (and bigger pics, can't link these) here: http://live.warthunder.com/user/Feral_Lutheran/

Captain Canada

That Spitfire looks pretty wild ! Looks like a diferent a/c in that scheme.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Spitfire is almost dazzle scheme. Would look good on a Seafire with the carrier camouflaged in the same way
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

raafif

some nice schemes there but couldn't get bigger pics than above using Explorer or Chrome browsers - probably need to register ?
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Dizzyfugu

I could click and open the posts on the site, where more and bigger pics are displayed - no problem, but I use Firefox. From there I was not able to link the higher resolution pics, though. Could be a browser issue.

raafif

got the site to mostly work in Chrome today - some pics still very touchy tho & cause the page to crash.  I'll put it down to very poor code in their software as there is a lot of badly-written software out there these days ..... Oh!, for the good old days of just plain "C" where every coder was a properly-trained professional !
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

That's done by multiple layers of small triangular masks isn't it?

Neat.  Gonna try something like that one day.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..