WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

just finished watching the first season of Black Sails,  sorta pre treasure island ish.  Lots of pirates, cannon fire  and double dealing.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Captain Canada

Cool. The airport looks like an awesome place to explore. I'll have to wait to get home to check the movie trailer tho.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spey_Phantom

i just came across this small image of an Argentine FC-31 (J-31) stealth fighter

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

PR19_Kit

'Maverick' was one of us back then, he did superb work.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

That RAF P-72 in hardware would certainly look nice and "different"!

BTW, some ...artistic stuff - Dog mash-ups!

The Schnauzer fighter

The Golden retriever bomber

The Beagle Spitfire

CG is one thing, but doing this in hardware form...?  :rolleyes:

major

Dog mash-ups!

Easy-peasy in our house! Just cover it in glue and bring it down to the sitting room!
Most of the kits I've built require a shave. Four big dogs, and the Labrador is the worst.
Never seen any animal shed that much hair in my life. SWMBO gets dressed for work in the hall!

ericr

incredible dogs indeed8

this is a whole new kind of hybrid animal/aircraft, very inspiring, but potentially hard to make real ...

Librarian

My mate's Golden Retriever is called Wellington...he'll love this ;D.

lancer

Damm, those dog planes are superb
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

kerick

The ground crew has to brush the plane before take off and be there with snacks after it lands!

A Chihuahua for a Pitts and a Newfie for a B-52.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

The dog planes are hilarious !

If the Argies think of buying the Chinese stealth, I'd bring the old FRS out of retirement to amke them think twice  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on November 18, 2014, 09:38:19 AM
incredible dogs indeed8

this is a whole new kind of hybrid animal/aircraft, very inspiring, but potentially hard to make real ...

But I bet you are thinking about it ?  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 19, 2014, 06:36:43 AM
incredible dogs indeed8

I have no clue how to address the fur ...
but if we considered like resin figurines of dog, then ... ...   :rolleyes:

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on November 19, 2014, 08:07:39 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on November 19, 2014, 06:36:43 AM
incredible dogs indeed8

I have no clue how to address the fur ...
but if we considered like resin figurines of dog, then ... ...   :rolleyes:

You can probably get cheap fake fur fabric online ? Here's some http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=faux+fur+fabric+by+the+metre&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=29169879853&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=406800578692520979&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7ox6bj8y6k_b
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.