WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Lovely FAA Panther that's for sure ! The Israeli one, from that angle, almost looks to have a chin intake. Now that has me thinking.....

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Quote from: Weaver on April 17, 2015, 10:30:40 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 16, 2015, 06:51:06 AM
Panthers do look right in FAA colours

I concur, of course... ;)

However I have that particular scheme (squadron markings, Suez stripes and all) earmarked for a Cougar.

I have that scheme also marked out for a Panther as well. Actually started on t.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

seadude

Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

Dizzyfugu

German TÜV would kill the driver and burn the car in situ. Maybe combine both...

Captain Canada

That car is awesome ! Not sure I'd want to drive it, but maybe when I was younger. Or on special occasions  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

I think it's a time-warp IJN floatplane Yak-15.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

zenrat

Excellent.  Now I know what to do with the second Kawanishi N1K1 from the Hasegawa double pack.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on May 05, 2015, 02:25:56 AM
Excellent.  Now I know what to do with the second Kawanishi N1K1 from the Hasegawa double pack.

ah, lucky man, you have some spare floats :
I always know what to do with my floats, because I always have some floatplanization or other in mind,
so I rarely have spare ones ;-)

But these times I do actually : twin Ar196 floats 1/48 (I ised the central float version of an MPM kit) ...
wait and see what I do with those ...

PR19_Kit

The tip floats have extra V braces at the aft end which the Rufe doesn't have, as I know to my cost as the Rufe's flimsy single pole struts are just WAY too fragile.  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

loupgarou

Really beautiful! The setting too. :wub:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.