WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

That's incredible ! Be a nightmare to dust tho.....

:cheers: :blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Stumbled across this Japanese bomber which appears to have been a B-17 in its former life?

Found here, with more pics: http://arawasi-wildeagles.blogspot.de/2012/07/nipponki-46-ttomcat-collection.html

Captain Canada

That is cool ! Love the wing shape as well.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Logan Hartke

Yeah, those are done by our very own Taiidantomcat. I don't know if he posted them here, but I know I saw them on BtS a few years ago.

http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=934.msg21615#msg21615

Cheers,

Logan

Captain Canada

Oh the first one is just gorgeous. Don't think they were on here, just the breakaway republic  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

That bombers interesting. Rear end looks Japanese'ish but needs the turret moving backwards to a midships position and then an engine change ? Still more adventurous than me that's for sure so  :thumbsup: to the builder
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

While searching for pics of the YF-16 prototypes I stumbled across this 1:72 beauty from Japan:

Captain Canada

That's different ! Canards are in a funny place, don't look like they have a full range of movement.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

RAFF-35

Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

Captain Canada

Very cool ! Love the colour scheme especially on the V-tail. Kinda funny to leave the bumps where the outboard engines went tho  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

scooter

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 07, 2015, 08:10:13 AM
While searching for pics of the YF-16 prototypes I stumbled across this 1:72 beauty from Japan:

Looks like a helluva an upgrade for the 801st TTS from their T-4s
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Rivets galore on the Condor.  That's exactly the same release I have in the stash.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

CANSO

Some new models this fall ;D! As they say: "Sold in every good hobby store." :thumbsup:
Seen here.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?