WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C-P

Quote from: Nils on August 12, 2013, 11:40:43 AM
found these while randomly googling for inspiration  :mellow:

Love the US X-Wing crossover with a XP-55.
And a USN Hiryu under attack?
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

kitbasher

Not so much a whif, more a source of back stories and general inspiration at http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/index.php?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Scooterman

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

So many things to build-----so little time!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

McColm

That X fighter looks good, I've got one in my long term stash .

James

Quote from: Nils on August 12, 2013, 11:40:43 AM
found these while randomly googling for inspiration  :mellow:

:wub: That looks the business!  :o

scooter

While looking for a TOG2 image to use as a basis for a land battleship, I found...

Helo Carrier with Panzerschiff-style turrets on the forward tracks.  Of course, they left the main and machine gun in place.  A Gulliver's Tank, supporting the Lilliputian Army?

And...

The School Bus TOG2
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

"Gulliver's Tank" sum's it up brilliantly Scoot  :thumbsup: If you look at it that way it kind of works, any other way does my head in  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

CANSO

A very nice idea and model by somebody, who knows his job! :bow:
Tintin-sub from airplane parts! :thumbsup:

Check the whole story here.

kerick

Nice shark sub! I take it that Redshire is a rough neighborhood?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

That giant land battleship is awesome ! The trenches on the flight deck seem kind of crazy tho....or am I missing something ? Love the shark-sub.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spey_Phantom

nice build, he used pretty much the same parts i did for mine (except for the canopy)  :thumbsup:
:wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.