WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 08, 2013, 04:39:47 AM
That giant land battleship is awesome ! The trenches on the flight deck seem kind of crazy tho....or am I missing something ? Love the shark-sub.

:cheers:

Its a human-scaled TOG2*, supporting the Lilliputians...or a Brobdingnagan-scaled TOG supporting the a modern force.  Those trenches are over the engines, IIRC...
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Captain Canada

Nice ! I like the little IPMS Ottawa logo in there too

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

It looks even better in the flesh so to speak. I saw it at the Farnborough show last month.  Really does look good, and the back story is truely awasome!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PR19_Kit

I saw these two Canadian floatplanes while trawling for ESDG/Sky schemes.  ;D :lol:

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

While doing research for another Italian Fw 190 with a torpedo  :rolleyes: I found this here - a (projected) carrier-borne Reggiane Re.2001:

ericr

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 23, 2013, 03:16:21 AM
I saw these two Canadian floatplanes while trawling for ESDG/Sky schemes.  ;D :lol:

excellent! long live floatplanes!

I have flotplanized F-104 and F-16 ...

Captain Canada

I think the CF-18 floater was from that same GB that Alvis' twin space Hornet launcher was.

The DH Hornet floater is awesome tho ! Be the quickest way to get to your favourite fishing hole !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

perttime

Not whifs but perhaps inspirational:
"Finnish Airforce identification manual for the Russian aircraft in spring 1942"
http://www.virtualpilots.fi/hist/WW2History-Tunnistus.html

Some pages are missing...

CANSO

I don't know did anybody post the works of Mark Stevens earlier - I haven't seen any. :rolleyes: I haven't seen anything like this before...
Jawdropping -  I'm speechless...

More of them here.

Captain Canada

Wow...thanks for that ! The first one is my fave...that thing blows my mind !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

CANSO

Quote from: Captain Canada on November 06, 2013, 12:52:57 PM
Wow...thanks for that ! The first one is my fave...that thing blows my mind ! :cheers:
Go an check the details on all of them - they are simply out of this world!

Captain Canada

I did, thanks ! I still have it open in another browser as I want to keep looking, at the bicycle projects as well.

I love the retro-futuristic idea....you can add just about any detail you want to it !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Quote from: CANSO on November 06, 2013, 12:48:59 PM
I don't know did anybody post the works of Mark Stevens earlier - I haven't seen any. :rolleyes: I haven't seen anything like this before...
More of them here.
Yes, with 3 other Luft46 planes, interesting... thanks! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

CANSO