WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Grrrrrrrr, I can't get either of those to load in IE10/Win7.  :banghead:

Flickr only works under Chrome on my system and I can't even get these to load with that either!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

CANSO

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 07, 2013, 12:42:58 AMFlickr only works under Chrome on my system and I can't even get these to load with that either!
PR19, I can open this and this with Chrome perfectly (and fast).
The second link I posted above doesn't open with Chrome (only one photo per page), but all pictures basically go back to this site, which opens with Chrome as well.
I hope it works for you too. :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

Nope, none of them work in Chrome, although other Flickr sites do.

Mark's site comes up with either blank pages or the little folder images in the middle of the Set etc.

Under IE10/Win7 trying to read any of his pages actually stops IE10 totally, including this page if I have it running in a separate tab!!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

I just get a lot of white squares with black line borders.  However if I move my cursor around inside one of these squares, a symbol pops up in the bottom left corner, I click on that a picture will show.  But I'm not going to sit here and go through this whole procedure as the couple I have opened are nothing that I'm remotely interested in.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

I can get it on my work computer, running IE9.  Some brilliant work. :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Doesn't surprise me one bit, as far as I'm concerned IE10 is a DOWN grade!  :banghead:

Regards
Kit

pyro-manic

Works fine here - Chrome, Windows 7. Have you tried all the usual clear cache, temp files etc?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PR19_Kit

Till I'm blue in the face.  :banghead:

No matter, I can live witrh it.

[Later] I tried it on a different laptop, same spec as the other one, and it works just fine..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Regards
Kit

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Captain Canada

Now that is gorgeous ! Looks alot like the S-92s from Scotland. It's funny, the 101 is such a beautiful helicopter, and I've built 4 of the lovely Italeri kit already, but I have never thought of building one from another countries air arm/ CG....my loss I guess !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

pyro-manic

The Merlin is an attractive beast, isn't it? I think it's one of those designs that looks good no matter what it's wearing.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Green Dragon

I've got at least six in the stash but haven't built any yet! Lovely chopper.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

kitnut617

Quote from: pyro-manic on December 06, 2013, 10:43:22 AM
The Merlin is an attractive beast, isn't it? I think it's one of those designs that looks good no matter what it's wearing.

Agreed, even if you kitbash it around a bit ---  ;D

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.