WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

I have found a cute toon-airplane with Google but then I was trapped requiring to download a program, without the key "previous screen" working. Beware!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

pyro-manic

What do you mean, Tophe? What was it trying to make you download, and what wasn't it letting you do?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Tophe

Quote from: pyro-manic on December 08, 2013, 08:31:17 AM
What do you mean, Tophe? What was it trying to make you download, and what wasn't it letting you do?
Making me download a drawing program (pretended, or a virus maybe), then I refused, but it was requiring again the download, and when I was trying to escape, back on Google page, it was refused...

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Tophe on December 07, 2013, 11:59:12 PM
I have found a cute toon-airplane with Google but then I was trapped requiring to download a program, without the key "previous screen" working. Beware!

That sounds rather familiar. I tried to download an early version of PaintShopPro and got caught in a similar loop. So much so that it seems to have wrecked my browser which keeps overlaying adverts on pages and losing the previous page.

And yes I do have a virus checker running AND I did a SpyBot run which didn't find it.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

According to Dr. Doofenschmurtz, a a Plane-a-nator would be an aeroplane designed to destroy other aeroplanes, thereby allowing him to rule the entire tri-state area !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Like an exterminator? Oh, I thought this was such a cute passenger-carrying aeroplane... :-\

Captain Canada

It is a cute cartoon aeroplane, but the name implies otherwise..... :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

philp

Nice to know I am not the only Phineas and Ferb fan on here.

But you forgot the "evil" laugh.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

scooter

Quote from: philp on December 09, 2013, 07:29:40 AM
Nice to know I am not the only Phineas and Ferb fan on here.

But you forgot the "evil" laugh.

Personally, I'll take Dr Horrible's evil laughs over Dr Doofenschmurtz's  :thumbsup:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

pyro-manic

Quote from: Tophe on December 08, 2013, 09:36:51 AM
Quote from: pyro-manic on December 08, 2013, 08:31:17 AM
Making me download a drawing program (pretended, or a virus maybe), then I refused, but it was requiring again the download, and when I was trying to escape, back on Google page, it was refused...

Weird. In that kind of situation, just close the browser. NEVER click "OK" or whatever might pop up in a dialogue box. Ctrl-Alt-Del and force shutdown if needed.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Tophe

lancer

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 08, 2013, 07:19:03 PM
According to Dr. Doofenschmurtz, a a Plane-a-nator would be an aeroplane designed to destroy other aeroplanes, thereby allowing him to rule the entire tri-state area !

:thumbsup:

Oh come on.....With Perry the Platipus around?? Doofenschmertz doesn't stand a chance!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Dizzyfugu

Another sick but also charming find while googling: a F4U biplane withe very modern lines!

Captain Canada

That x-wing Corsair is awesome ! Needs some struts tho...and an open cockpit and a gun position  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?