WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Captain Canada

Those cars are just weird...kinda hard to look at ! Had to Google Nils Holgersson but that's pretty cool !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

loupgarou

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 08, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
Those cars are just weird...kinda hard to look at ! Had to Google Nils Holgersson but that's pretty cool !

Yes, a really wird imagination!  :cheers:. The second one would be even doable in real life. Reminds me of tractor trucks used in freight yards to move container trailers.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Captain Canada

That's pretty neat and nice to see it evolve as such ! Some great ( and funny !) work in the gallery !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

:blink:

"All in one", one might say - it is supposed to be a Boeing 767...
More here: http://antoniosindustrialdesign.blogspot.de/2011/09/angel-of-death-video.html

Then there's this interesting "Alberta Bomber"...

For sale, as it seems: http://www.biddingowl.com/Auction/item-detail.cfm?auctionID=2602&ItemID=87072&viewType=1&style=35&font=0&catName=Air-%20Modern-%201%2F72-%20Canadian

...and a Griffon-powered Macchi MC.202:

More here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/thread/1419415348/The+kits+I+built+this+year

Captain Canada

Interesting 767 type...I like the nose turret and tail !

The Italian Job looks pretty cool as well. Great take on that one.

Uncle Rick's Alberta bomber looks pretty wild as well. I didn't know he dabbled in whiffs. I had talked to him, traded some pics ( back in the 'print' days ) and purchased a few kits from the store. Sad really, he was a big part of he community out there. Nice to see his stuff being saved tho !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Flyer on September 11, 2015, 04:49:22 AM
Griffon MC.202 looks great :mellow:

Yup there's a nice aeroplane lurking under that colour scheme. I don't find it that attractive for some reason
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

ericr

PR19_Kit

That first one should be in the 'Sharkmouth' thread.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 12, 2015, 12:54:33 PM
That first one should be in the 'Sharkmouth' thread.  ;D

Cool, very P-40B/C-ish.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Very cool ! The first one is a whif in it's own right, as it's a fighter shape with a bomber cockpit ! I like it.

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

Pavilhão Chinês in Lisbon : a stunning ceiling. Planespotters can start the identification !