WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dumaniac

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Captain Canada

Cool. Great selection of pics it's nice to see the guys holding it to get a glimpse of the size. Lots of room for scale improvements on it as well.

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

Where shall we store this here super top secret project sir?

Oh, just stick it out in the boneyard private, no-one will think of looking there.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

seadude

Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

scooter

Quote from: seadude on December 05, 2015, 11:05:36 AM
Off road expedition camper HEMTT.  :blink:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/112015-8x8-HEMTT-Expedition-Vehicle-w-Garage

That should also be in the "They want how much for it?" thread.  Because, seriously 189 grand for a HEMTT RV?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

FAR148

zenrat

Quote from: scooter on December 05, 2015, 11:46:45 AM
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/112015-8x8-HEMTT-Expedition-Vehicle-w-Garage

That should also be in the "They want how much for it?" thread.  Because, seriously 189 grand for a HEMTT RV?

Mrs z would like one.  I'd better get working on that lotto win...
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

rickshaw

Quote from: zenrat on December 07, 2015, 01:50:51 AM
Quote from: scooter on December 05, 2015, 11:46:45 AM

Mrs z would like one.  I'd better get working on that lotto win...

"You do realise that your chances are only marginally improved if you purchase a ticket?"  - as a statistician I used to work with liked to ask when I said I'd just bought a x-lotto ticket...  ;D ;D ;D
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

zenrat

I knew there was something I was forgetting to do...
Fred

zenrat

I wonder if they realise what they could be letting themselves in for by offering a "design your own" service...  ;D
Fred

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?