Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Beauty, any idea what the scale is ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Well, although i think that it's one of the ugliest things with wings i've ever seen,  that is very good modelling work!  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dizzyfugu

Again, not a whif, but somewhat ...epic?

NARSES2

Not a bad pint either  :thumbsup:

Their advertising is quite amusing as well, although some was declared very non-pc.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 21, 2016, 06:22:13 AM
Not a bad pint either  :thumbsup:

Their advertising is quite amusing as well, although some was declared very non-pc.

My favourite was "Downed all over Kent, just like the Luftwaffe"   ;D ;D ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Yup. Some was banned by the powers that be although you could see the beer mats in some of their pubs as that wasn't considered advertising and thus not subject to the ban.

PR19_Kit

This Youtube post shows most of the poster ads, brilliant stuff.  :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDOTr_eQY8

And the following one shows some more too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGRoyMvG7Y
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

great indeed !

I just recenty found those bottles at a local beer seller (one specialized in exotics, that is)
and couldn't resist tasting one or two

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on November 22, 2016, 03:39:49 AM

great indeed !

I just recenty found those bottles at a local beer seller (one specialized in exotics, that is)

Shepherd & N used to be known as Sh*t and Scream locally, guaranteed to clean you out  :angel:

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 22, 2016, 06:20:58 AM
Quote from: ericr on November 22, 2016, 03:39:49 AM

great indeed !

Yep their Bishops finger has done the liquid pull through to me on several occasions. When it comes to beer I take several attempts to learn that particular one turns my rear into a jet engine on after burner  :wacko: :wacko:

Shepherd & N used to be known as Sh*t and Scream locally, guaranteed to clean you out  :angel:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

Great stuff ! PS-Now I'm thirsty lol

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

seadude

Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

zenrat

Thanks Seadude.  Some interesting builds there.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Interesting builds there Seadude  :thumbsup: