WHIFS found while Google-ing

Started by Spey_Phantom, March 23, 2010, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

"Normal" KV-2 had already difficulties in moving around.  :banghead:  And I think the axles to the external running gear would bend from the weight in such a contraption.  ;D Even unobtanium has its limits!
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Weaver

I'm kinda contemplating a comedy diorama based on the Triple-KV-2: Pegasus make a very reasonably priced kit that has two hulls, two KV-1 turrets and two KV-2 turrets in each box. That means that with just the one box, you could make a tank with two KV-2 turrets, one KV-1 turret and four tracks. I have something else in mind however... ;) :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

scooter

Quote from: Weaver on November 12, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
I'm kinda contemplating a comedy diorama based on the Triple-KV-2: Pegasus make a very reasonably priced kit that has two hulls, two KV-1 turrets and two KV-2 turrets in each box. That means that with just the one box, you could make a tank with two KV-2 turrets, one KV-1 turret and four tracks. I have something else in mind however... ;) :wacko:

KV-6?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Joe C-P

I imagine the turning radius is measured in counties.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

63cpe

kerick

It never strays far from RR tracks as it takes a twenty car train to keep it resupplied with ammunition, fuel and food for the crew.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

scooter

Quote from: kerick on December 11, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
It never strays far from RR tracks as it takes a twenty car train to keep it resupplied with ammunition, fuel and food for the crew.

To say nothing of the Anti-Air company assigned to each KV-6 platoon (flotilla?)
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

kerick

Quote from: scooter on November 12, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
Quote from: Weaver on November 12, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

KV-6?

I'm just imagining these sort of vehicles forming lines on the steppes opposite each other and blasting away like battleships on the ocean.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

FAR148

AS.12

Now that is very cute and believable

kitnut617

I could see one of those Kawasaki P-1's with this set up for a CAEW for the RAF.

This is a Gulfstream G550 CAEW which has a phased array antenna back and front and on the sides which alternate each scanner about 20 times a second to give a 360 degree coverage.  Much less 'draggy' than any of those P-1 setups

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

scooter

Not mine, didn't do it; I was looking for a painting suggestion for a friend of mine:

HMS QE...dazzled.
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

The crew are obviously playing "hide and seek" as I can only see the "seeker"  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

It's not exactly the prettiest looking ship in it's normal all over grey, but like that................. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

I do like dazzle patterns, geometric poetry to me  ;D