WHIFs "à la française"...

Started by rafi, March 27, 2010, 03:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

RussC

Agreed also. Eerily "accurate" looking, like it had happened, flown from the decks of the Graf Zep and everything.
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

Pablo1965

brilliant, and remind me a little to the Skycrawlers plane.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Whoa ! Where'd this thread come from !!!! Some beauty stuff here, to be sure. Love that delta Jag ! And the retro Rafale. And the Corasir. And the......

:wub:

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Stargazer

What a thread indeed...

The 1960s style Rafale is STUPENDOUS!
Or should I say MAGNIFICENT? AMAZING? ASTOUNDING? ASTONISHING? BRILLIANT? BREATHTAKING? BLISSFUL?

All things considered, I think it's probably all of the above at once. Definitely one of the highlights this year. Shame it's not on this forum, it surely would have made it big in the Whiffies!!!

NARSES2

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on September 23, 2011, 12:01:27 AM
What a thread indeed...

The 1960s style Rafale is STUPENDOUS!
Or should I say MAGNIFICENT? AMAZING? ASTOUNDING? ASTONISHING? BRILLIANT? BREATHTAKING? BLISSFUL?

All things considered, I think it's probably all of the above at once. Definitely one of the highlights this year. Shame it's not on this forum, it surely would have made it big in the Whiffies!!!

Agreed it's a stunning piece of work  :bow:

Maybe we should have a category in the Wiffies for "best non site wif" ? Just an idle thought after 6 pints  :cheers:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Stargazer

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 23, 2011, 08:06:20 AM
Maybe we should have a category in the Wiffies for "best non site wif" ? Just an idle thought after 6 pints  :cheers:

I'm sober and I also thought about that... so who knows? It just MIGHT be a great idea!!!