Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 13, 2012, 06:36:25 AM
Love the Python poster Scoot  ;D :thumbsup:

As an ambulance crewman, I've actually had a patient say to me and my partner "I don't want to go in the cart".  An oddball sense of humor is required to survive working on an ambulance
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Old Wombat

Looking at those photo's.... Conrad Jackson's innocent, 'coz Michael was already a well preserved zombie when they were taken ("Thriller" was a documentary!)!
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

Whif AND Motivational Poster in one!

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Stargazer

QuoteSpitfires, Hurricanes and girls... what more could you want?

A bottle of fine wine and some duck magret I guess...

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

PR19_Kit

If the Sampson system was working the Tiffie pilot wouldn't have got anywhere NEAR that close!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

I think, Kit the idea is that he's trying to land on the little landing pad at the back...
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

Hah!  ;D

The only way he'd do that is by emulating an XFY-1 Pogo and back it down onto the deck. If the 'burners hadn't set fire to the deck by then of course.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit