Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Or the Tiffie pilot's seen Battlestar Galactica (either version) a few too many times, and thinks the hangar is actually a landing bay.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on March 04, 2012, 12:52:45 PM
QuoteSpitfires, Hurricanes and girls... what more could you want?

A bottle of fine wine and some duck magret I guess...

Mais oui  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

Quote from: Aircav on March 04, 2012, 11:49:05 AM

A great poster but surely she should be wearing a short dress, rather than shorts, when peddling her pushbike?   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

phoenix54

And i was going to mention that it's a mans bike, BUT................. :wacko:
Quote...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded

For my lifes love, Angie Connor
10/02/1961 - 11/11/2002
I'll never forget

Mossie

Shame she's not wearing a skirt then.... :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChrisF

Im now gonna have to completely review my lifes view on "Whatever the hell have the french done for us"

....  ;D

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

Stargazer

Quote from: scooter on March 05, 2012, 12:40:15 PM

Why can't a big industry mogul such as Richard Branson start an airline like this one? Not only there would be a huge demand for it, but the passengers would be on time for the flights, there would be no risks of empty seats on any flight and the need for magazines and inflight movies would subside with the live show that would be those hostesses walking up and down the aisles...

NARSES2

Scoot that Coyote one is so true it's sad  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on March 28, 2012, 01:35:26 AMWhy can't a big industry mogul such as Richard Branson start an airline like this one? Not only there would be a huge demand for it, but the passengers would be on time for the flights, there would be no risks of empty seats on any flight and the need for magazines and inflight movies would subside with the live show that would be those hostesses walking up and down the aisles...

I'm certain that back in the 70s there was an attempt to have topless flight attendants, if I recall correctly Braniff was involved. But I'm just as certain that nothing ever came of it. Internet searches about the subject, done purely out of historical interest of course, have so far been fruitless.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Rat on March 28, 2012, 04:34:53 AM
I'm certain that back in the 70s there was an attempt to have topless flight attendants, if I recall correctly Braniff was involved. But I'm just as certain that nothing ever came of it. Internet searches about the subject, done purely out of historical interest of course, have so far been fruitless.

That rings a bell with me too, around the time Braniff started on their multi-coloured aircraft schemes. I have a vague idea they planned to operate out of Love Field, Dallas, which is where Southwest eventually kicked off.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Stargazer

Only instance I can recall is a Convair 990 owned by Hugh Hefner I think, and that sported a Playboy paint scheme. Whatever happened on board is anyone's guess...  ;D

philp

Big Bunny was a converted DC-9 and the only airliner kit I ever built (only slight modifications needed and then making stencils for the tail markings).

Still have the build in the junk pile.  Missing most of the gears now but have thought of trying to fix it up and put it on a stand.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies