Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

because im a modeler and want to know what colour to paint the inside. :rolleyes:
as rad says "simples"
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

GTX

I'm more concerned why anyone even noticed the penguin...
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

scooter

Quote from: GTX on June 03, 2011, 12:26:56 PM
I'm more concerned why anyone even noticed the penguin...

I think you just voiced all our concerns about that... ::will leave the comments about the Hooters girls riding the probe best left to others::  :thumbsup:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Steel Penguin

because after ive counted the rivits, made certain ive noted down the right paint code ( and got relevent chips) done mesurments on all non manufacture alterations, anything else unusual tend to draw the eye, and face it the overuse of "attractive" females is now so prevalant its become something you edit out without thought.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 

GTX

Quote from: Steel Penguin on June 04, 2011, 01:32:46 AM
the overuse of "attractive" females is now so prevalant its become something you edit out without thought.

Oh, you poor misguided fool... ;D

Steel Penguin

and if i saw it often enough people might evan belive me ... mindyou. ;D ;D

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

GTX

upnorth

Here's one I whipped up with a photo I took at the recent Modelbrno event:

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

GTX

Tuck

"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

upnorth

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

nebnoswal

Quote from: GTX on June 18, 2011, 03:15:44 PM

I remember recieving this at work last year.  We looked it up on googgle, its real.  We tried to order one, but everyHK shop we tried was out of stock, was most disapointed  :angry:.  Would of looked great on my desk next to my Shadow 200.
cheers
Ben of Oz

sequoiaranger

Those "cutesy"-decorated models---what FUN! You may remember that MPC used to have alternative decal markings what I can only describe as "hippie decals" for "customizing" aircraft. Maybe an appeal to an "untapped market" of women as modelers?

At one time I had a whif in mind of a "Hippie AF" aircraft, psychedelically colored and decalled, with "Frisco" (from "Ship it on the Frisco" Railroad decals) on the wings and side, "hair" under the wings, and kind of a "crop duster" with LSD-laden mist to "turn on" a whole city at once!

Never did it.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!