GTX

Some that were sent to me this week:

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

arkon

the plastic gods demand sacrifice

ChernayaAkula

^ Indeed!  :thumbsup:

Lumberjack Commandos!
Because who needs a silenced 9 mm when you have a double-headed throwing axe!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Stargazer

Did this one a few weeks ago when Annie Jacobsen's book was released: a re-working of a famous Star Trek facepalm poster... (see what I changed here?)

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: GTX on June 18, 2011, 03:15:44 PM

CHARLIE THE UNICORN vs. NARWHALS

Warning: The links above may will steal an approximate 5 minutes of your life you'll never have back.
The denouement of "Charlie" is so funny it might be worth it, though.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

scooter

Haven't seen it yet...although I have, at times, seen Blackhawks out of Stewart skimming along the trees on the Palisades Interstate Pkwy near Bear Mt. (NY).
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

MilitaryAircraft101

Ok, reopening a thread, but some of these were just too good... Hope you likey...

If anyone is offended by the reference, just give us a shout. We all understand.   :smiley:

sequoiaranger

Hmmm--must have something to do with the indecipherable "graffitti" on the star, but I don't get it.

Maybe "WWJD" would be more appropriate!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Martin H

Messerschmitt derived aircraft wearing the star of David..................................
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

MilitaryAircraft101

Woops  :banghead:, lol, only Martin got it...  :o anyway, he's right. S-199 is a Bf-109 derivation. Israel has a Star of David (Jewish emblem) roundel. Who made the Bf-109?? Nazi Germany.

Stargazer

Oh, THAT! But of course, it was obvious. I thought there was something to understand about the graffiti INSIDE the star...