Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisF

I know her to say hello but thats it :( I used to date a girl who used to do a lot of these car shows, so ive met quite a few of the traditional british page 3 names... i'll see if i can find one of the pics i have with her..

Off topic i know but you'd be surprised how different in attitude some of them are.. while some are lovely and friendly like jakki here some are PROPER arrogant...

upnorth

Quote from: ChrisF on October 06, 2011, 03:13:43 PM
Off topic i know but you'd be surprised how different in attitude some of them are.. while some are lovely and friendly like jakki here some are PROPER arrogant...

That's no surprise at all.

The Sun runs an edition of it's paper back in my hometown in Canada and they have their regular Sunshine Girl in every issue.

I went to an event where a few of the local ladies that had been sunshine girls could be met and their attitudes ran the full spectrum of real sweeties to outright snobbery and all things between.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

NARSES2

Quote from: ChrisF on October 06, 2011, 03:13:43 PM

Yup when Lindsa Lusardi was at the height of her Page 3 fame I met her on holiday in Cyprus/Crete (some Greek island anyway), she was with her boyfriend and she was geat fun, joined in with every thing. One of my friends boys who was then 14 or so still cherishes the memory of dancing with her cheek to cheek - he won't hear a bad word said about her  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 07, 2011, 12:57:03 AM
Yup when Lindsa Lusardi was at the height of her Page 3 fame I met her on holiday in Cyprus/Crete (some Greek island anyway), she was with her boyfriend and she was geat fun, joined in with every thing. One of my friends boys who was then 14 or so still cherishes the memory of dancing with her cheek to cheek - he won't hear a bad word said about her  ;D

Yes Chris, that's your story and you're sticking to it............  ;) ;) ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ChrisF

Taken about two years after the Motivational poster of her earlier:

Pablo1965

but that way, who needs a motivational poster? You have to be more than motivated. :wub:

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

rickshaw

Ha!  He wouldn't stand a chance against Cthulhu!   :bow: :bow: :bow: ;D

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Weaver

Ha! Class!  ;D :thumbsup:

I wonder if that was photoshopped or just lucky......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

scooter

Quote from: rickshaw on October 09, 2011, 07:02:53 PM
Ha!  He wouldn't stand a chance against Cthulhu!   :bow: :bow: :bow: ;D

Not many *could* stand up to Cthulhu...except maybe Optimus Prime.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

MilitaryAircraft101

WARNING! POLITICALLY INCORRECT!

I'll take it down if anyone takes offence.
;)

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.