Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

MilitaryAircraft101

LOl, It is the trashiest rubbish you can get! Bring on Mad Max (Whiffing potential  :dalek:)!  :bow:

MilitaryAircraft101

rickshaw

Quote from: The Rat on November 12, 2011, 05:50:49 PM
My daughter HATES Twilight, therefore she LOVES that!

So does mine.  She also loves that poster.   Its something about "twinkly elves".  ;D
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

RussC

Quote from: MilitaryAircraft101 on November 12, 2011, 07:23:07 PM
LOl, It is the trashiest rubbish you can get! Bring on Mad Max (Whiffing potential  :dalek:)!  :bow:

PL-12 Airtruk and autogyro's !

But then, we are showing our years in these choices...yes?

Would be very cool if the desert dwellers in that genre did some aerial versions of their land racers and fighters, would be very retropunk designs, powered by fuels extracted from pig manure and distilled alcohol.
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

MilitaryAircraft101

Quote from: RussC on November 13, 2011, 01:13:51 AM
Quote from: MilitaryAircraft101 on November 12, 2011, 07:23:07 PM
LOl, It is the trashiest rubbish you can get! Bring on Mad Max (Whiffing potential  :dalek:)!  :bow:

PL-12 Airtruk and autogyro's !

But then, we are showing our years in these choices...yes?

Would be very cool if the desert dwellers in that genre did some aerial versions of their land racers and fighters, would be very retropunk designs, powered by fuels extracted from pig manure and distilled alcohol.
Not quite, cos underway is the development of Mad Max 4&5! :wacko: :wub: They will be filmed simultaneously, but released separately! Ford has 2 prototype cars for Max already. :party: I hope they stay true to the originals, :-\ as this is not a remake, but a continuation of the series after... ...30 Years...  ;)

Joe C-P

Quote from: arkon on November 11, 2011, 02:07:19 PM

Sparkly pouty wousy vampires should be staked at first sight. Any real vampire would have been keeping that stupid teen girl around only as a future meal.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

scooter

Quote from: JoeP on November 13, 2011, 03:12:52 PM

Sparkly pouty wousy vampires should be staked at first sight. Any real vampire would have been keeping that stupid teen girl around only as a future meal.

Oh definitely...on both parts.  :thumbsup:

Unless she's Kate Beckinsale.  :wub:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Old Wombat

Kate Beckinsale was the vampire in the Underworld movies ........  ;D

Blimey, can you imagine the line-up of guys waiting to be ........  :o ........ OK, I'm not going any further with that! Nope! No way!  ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 13, 2011, 07:27:47 PM
Kate Beckinsale was the vampire in the Underworld movies ........  ;D

Blimey, can you imagine the line-up of guys waiting to be ........  :o ........ OK, I'm not going any further with that! Nope! No way!  ;)

Nope, no need to.  Quite clear where your mind is...considering I'm going to join you there. :D
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

RussC

Why does the Mass. State Polizei office have a CLOSED sign in the window? Just a 9-5 operation? Who do you call after 5pm. Batman? ;D
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

raafif

they're closed because .... they're all next door :party: ....
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Quote from: RussC on November 19, 2011, 09:24:26 AM
Why does the Mass. State Polizei office have a CLOSED sign in the window? Just a 9-5 operation? Who do you call after 5pm. Batman? ;D

On a border crossing between Alaska and the Yukon Territory there was a sign at the US Imigration Office saying something like "when unmanned please stand in front of the video camera, display your passport and state your reasons for entering the US. If we need to pursue the matter any farther we will find you in the morning"  ;D

Think it was the Juno crossing but can't be sure.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.