Create your own Motivational Poster

Started by philp, March 28, 2010, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go4fun

Quote from: rickshaw on May 11, 2012, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: Gondor on May 11, 2012, 10:18:53 AM
And if you actually pay attention you can see to the lower right the remains of the tape used on the other lobster

Still gives one Yabbie an unfair advantage...
That yabbie was smart enough to cut his other claw loose as soon as he got a knife! You'll notice he is left handed. They say left-handed people are the only ones in their right mind!
"Just which planet are you from again"?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Aircav on May 12, 2012, 12:03:46 PM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 11, 2012, 01:09:20 PM
There's nothing quite like the massed 'CLACKKK!' sound as all the deliberately dis-placed magazines are pushed home when a squad comes to the 'Present' with a Lee-Enfield.  ;D

I know of some units that use to loosen the woodwork and the butt plates of their Lee Enfields.  ;) ;D

Yes, that makes the 'CLACK' when they come to 'Order Arms' as the butt plate hits the ground. But they'd better had tightened it back up again before their next session on the range or their accuracy would have been less than optimal............
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Aircav

Especially if the trigger guard screw is still loose as theres then no pressure on the barrel.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 12, 2012, 01:29:40 PM
Yes, that makes the 'CLACK' when they come to 'Order Arms' as the butt plate hits the ground. But they'd better had tightened it back up again before their next session on the range or their accuracy would have been less than optimal............

Most armouries where there are specific drill companies would have specific sets of weapons set aside specifically and only for use for drill and specific sets of weapons for actual live firing.

At least that's what appeared to happen when I was in the RAF and did drill with my SLR.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Joe C-P

Quote from: Go4fun on May 11, 2012, 07:19:50 AM
There is always one option left for when things go so wrong you see no way out.

Reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon, where Calvin would build an aircraft model, get frustrated, whack it, and declare it had been hit by anti-aircraft fire.  :rolleyes:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Aircav

Quote from: JoeP on May 13, 2012, 07:15:08 PM
Reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon, where Calvin would build an aircraft model, get frustrated, whack it, and declare it had been hit by anti-aircraft fire.  :rolleyes:

This one by any chance?  ;D

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

scooter

Quote from: Aircav on May 14, 2012, 12:27:08 PM

This one by any chance?  ;D

Must be a cheap Eastern European knock off of a Tamiya kit...

Of course, all it takes is a little...
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

RussC

V So true, its frightening! V

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

RussC

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx