New Silver Cloud conversions out at Cosford Model Show

Started by Freightdog862, April 01, 2010, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Martin H on April 13, 2010, 02:20:30 PM
As is the supersonic hunter (had a good look at the example Kit laid his hands on  ;D )

I was pretty pleased with that too, apart from the warped intakes, a dose of hot water should sort that out though. I was a trifle mystified by the two tailplanes which appeared to be the same as the kit items, but actually they aren't. You're meant to trim off the fin bullet at the rear of the basic F6 to make the proper Super Hunter prototype, and the resin tailplanes don't have the dents in the elevators to miss that bullet.

Mine's going to be summed with the Maintrack in-line 2 seater nose, and it'll retain the belly speed brake but add the big bore engine exhaust. The idea is it will be the Hunter T12, the TSR2 pilot/nav trainer, so if I can mould one it will have a TSR2 nose cone too.  -_-
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 13, 2010, 03:32:42 PM

Mine's going to be summed with the Maintrack in-line 2 seater nose, and it'll retain the belly speed brake but add the big bore engine exhaust. The idea is it will be the Hunter T12, the TSR2 pilot/nav trainer, so if I can mould one it will have a TSR2 nose cone too.

I have a nose cone, forward fuselage, canopies & cockpit bits you can have Kit, left over from this below (which I've yet to finish  ;D  )
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitnut617 on April 14, 2010, 07:07:08 AM
I have a nose cone, forward fuselage, canopies & cockpit bits you can have Kit, left over from this below (which I've yet to finish  ;D  )

Magic Robert, thanks so much, PM inbound.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit