Russian MBT T-85U FINISHED!

Started by ysi_maniac, April 03, 2010, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

During Chechen war, russians decide to install a busttle mounted autoloader, but they do not want to wait until Black Eagle
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

BTW does anyone have detailed graphic info on machine gun and wind sensor ? :unsure:

ysi_maniac

Still adding details.
BTW What do you think about a low luminosity video camara on top of turret? That white think in front of TC cupola :unsure:
I am not totally convinced :banghead:

ChernayaAkula

Very good-looking tank you've got there! :thumbsup:

For reference pics, try PRIMEPORTAL.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mike Wren

that's looking really good, the new turret/old hull combo looks just right

ysi_maniac

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on April 03, 2010, 10:37:50 PM
For reference pics, try PRIMEPORTAL.

WOW! thanks! This site is marvelous! lots of info :thumbsup:

Sauragnmon

Hmmm quite an interesting blend of turret and chassis - I may have to try something similar.  You might consider getting something to do Kontakt-5 or Kaktus ERA on the face of that turret - she'd look spectacular with an array of ERA bricks on there.  Perhaps look up a system like Arena as well?

Might suggest two of the Shtora-1 sensors as well, since they seem to be doubled on the frontline tanks like the T-90 - odd that the T-80, the Breakthrough Tank, does not have two, but instead one.  Could be something to that, not sure what.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

chrisonord

I am liking how this is going too, what scale are you working in and what kits are you using please?
Cheers,
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

No idea what's going on here....but it looks good to me ! And the 'white thing' stays, if you ask me.....

Thanks for that link as well...beauty !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ysi_maniac

Thanks people. It is going to paintshop :thumbsup:

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

... one day I will add the machine gun and a crewman :thumbsup:

Fulcrum

Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

ChernayaAkula

The paintjob really pulls it all together!  :thumbsup: Looks like the turret never belonged anywhere else but on this hull.  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?