I've made how many ????

Started by thedarkmaster, April 09, 2010, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

Probably about 10 but a few more scattered around need completion.
Who's counting though...
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: thedarkmaster on April 09, 2010, 02:28:59 PM

So far this year has been great for me modelling wise, in fact so far I've completed 23, yes 23 since Christmas and i am currently working on 6 more.

Looks like 2010 is the year of the model for me  ;D  ;D  ;D

how's everyone else doing ?

You should teach us how:

Master Class GB idea
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23791.0.html

I would love to learn how you turn out so many quality models  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

lancer

5 currently in progress none finished yet though. Damm 4 months in and nothing built yet. I am seriously slacking
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

thedarkmaster

Thought i would see how everyone is doing with their kits

so far this year Ive made 56 kits with about 15 part built and two or 3 bases to take pictures on , whats the scores on the doors ??
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Weaver

Four completed, two stalled, one started and soon to be resumed :rolleyes:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

rickshaw

Thus far two.  The Sea Hunter and the Sea Dingo.   That is a massive increase over the last 30 years!  :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Steel Penguin

one f-11, 2 f-19s for a total of 3 plus however meny wargames figs that ive done and not kept track of.
plus possibly a sea harr and a jaguar but i raely cant remeber when i did them.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

beowulf

so far this year...........25 finished................2 on the bench......something for vive france build and a 1/24 dodge viper
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Hobbes

1 finished, and 13 in progress...

The Wooksta!

Nothing since Telford last year.  Total lack of interest that lasted well over 6 months.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

chrisonord

Built 15, 2 on the bench, and 2 I can't be ars........ bothered to finish ;D, one of which has become a major league project, and needs loads and loads of PSR.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

matrixone

I have 6 finished so far this year, two more are almost finished and I expect to have another four finished by the end of this year + one new photobase.

Matrixone

ChernayaAkula

Zip, zilch, nada, rien, nix, niente, sweet eff all.....  :banghead:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Fulcrum

It appears that I will have worked on only 2 models this year as I can't afford any more due to food/life expenses & the poor economy.
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

van883

About 15 - mostly real world tanks.I have also finished my whif F111 and a P40Q will be following soon.

Van