Welcome to the Second Annual The Whiffies (2010)

Started by philp, April 09, 2010, 06:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAR148

Hats off to Phil for running this great event! :bow: Things like this really make this forum special. 

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbsup: Glad to see RafHarrier's IAF 'THUNDER' win Whiffie of the Year. That thing is just too cool. :wub:

And thanks to all of you who voted for my work. I'm shocked and honoured. Thank you

Steven L  :cheers:

Ed S

Well done everyone.

And a special thanks to Phil for putting on this show.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Damian2

Congrats to all those who won, some hard choices when voting this year which was awesome!!

I'd like to thank all those who have helped make my profiles better!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

rafi

Congrats to all, winners and nominees.  :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Rafi

The Rat

Excellent job Phil, you're a credit to Whiffery!  :thumbsup: :cheers: :party:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

buzzbomb

Firstly great job Phil and Owen and the production crew.. it was a hoot of a show. A Few too many pink lemonades at the after party.. but that is a story for The National Enquirer.. or The Sun.. or The Truth... or ET... . depending on where you are.

Great work to all in Whiff land.. nominated or not, there is some inspirational stuff out there. To be accepted amongst the greatness here is indeed and honour.

.... and once Wonderfest and the Aussie Model Expo are over in June.. let loose the hounds of Whiffery !!!!

Brian T

Brian da Basher

Congratulations to all the nominees and to the winners! There was so much high-quality work that voting was very challenging!

Phil, you and the Academy did another outstanding job!

Thank you for all your hard work which is sure to inspire great 2010 whiffies!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

philp

Still waiting on several Acceptance Speeches, especially from our Whiffie of the Year winner.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

Well, the "Whiffie of the Year" winner probably doesn't even know about it yet. According to his profile, his last visit to the site was in September!  :o
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Stargazer

Quote from: philp on April 09, 2010, 06:29:52 PM
A new category this year to recognize those who whiff in photoshop, photography and even actual artwork.

The Nominees for the Best Imager are:

Rallymodeler
Stargazer2006   
Skyraider3D   
Spinners   
Matrix one   

And the Whiffie goes to:

Stargazer2006

:o :o :o OH GOSH!!!  :o :o :o
Only discovering now about this! I couldn't even imagine... Thank you so much guys!!!  :wub:
And a tip of the hat to all the other well-deserving contenders... You guys rock.  :thumbsup:

Skyraider3D

Many congratulations mate!  :mellow:

I have a new ace up my sleeve for this year though...!  ;D

Congrats to all other winners too! Awesome stuff.
Please visit my aviation art and photography gallery plus webstore at
www.aviationart.aero
or find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/aviationart.aero

Rafharrier

Hello,

sorry, I'm a little bit late on this... but I really would like to thanks Philip and all whom voted for the nominees and the awards for my IAF EF-112 Thunder model.

Also congratulations to all the winners and nominees of the awards.

GRAZIE MILLE!!!

CIAO!
Piero

Tojo633

All
I will attempt to get your certificates created as soon as possible, and off to each of you as appropriate. Assuming my new replacement PC is up and running I plan to create PDF files of each certificate, if not I will send you JPEG images of them.
Best wishes to all winners
Sandy