MY FIRST POST

Started by NARSES2, April 12, 2004, 02:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I tend to resize my pics using Microsoft Photo Editor cos it came free with the Office package. It is a bit basic but it does the trick!

Nick B)  

elmayerle

QuoteI tend to resize my pics using Microsoft Photo Editor cos it came free with the Office package. It is a bit basic but it does the trick!

Nick B)
For my own personal taste and from my own personal experience, I rather like Irfanview which was described here before.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

NARSES2

Now I think I know how to resize things a couple more posts I hope !

First my DH108 Savage Swallow in lovely RAF High Altitude scheme. She's armed with two 37mm's under the fusalage. In my scenario the Russian's supply the UK/USA with details of their weaponary after the 1943 Soviet collapse which leads to a National Goverment of Unity in Russia.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Sorry about size of previous post - one day I'll have time to work my way through the guidance notes ?

Next part of the stash, mainly Revell, Airfix and the odds & sods - resins, High Planes etc.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

This is the part of the stash containing the MPM stable, Hasagawa, Italeri, Accademy and Tamiya plus some odds & sods - all 1/72

NARSES2

Finally another view of the desk containing a FAA Corsair (real bird this one), my Saro which will get finished one day and a nearly completed P40Q in Chinese colours.

Sorry if it's not untidy enough for you Rad, but I promise the rest of the room is. The spare bed has at least 8 semi finished kits on it, including two almost complete Seafangs.

Hopefully I'll post some pics of actual models next week.

Again thanks for everyone's help in my first journey in the digital world.

Chris

Aircav

Ummm, I can see two E.555's  :P  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

QuoteUmmm, I can see two E.555's  :P
Well spotted, my local Modelzone had them on special so I thought why not.

Don't you just love flying wings

lancer

Ohhh that is one sweet setup there Chris...Very nice. One hell of a stash you've got there as well mate.
Oh yeah, I love flying wings ......Especially E555's.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

That is, without doubt, the neatest, best organised stash I have ever seen!  :)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Gary

Cripes almighty... :blink:

He's got more kits, and better stuff than both of the model shops here in Halifax combined.  :huh:

Ummm, do you need a new bestest friend...
Getting back into modeling

Tophe

Oh so much work to do, Chris... Poor boy...
Should I discard my announcement for a very-soon forthcoming Narses2 P-38 jet ? (maybe in 2006 or 2009...) :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

QuoteThat is, without doubt, the neatest, best organised stash I have ever seen!  :)
Can I have that in a testimonial Nev, I don't think my mother would have agreed with you !

NARSES2

QuoteHe's got more kits, and better stuff than both of the model shops here in Halifax combined.  :huh:

You from Halifax "If my wife finds out" ? I sometimes get up there on business. Next time I am I'll drop you a PM and see if we can organise a drink ?

The shelving for the stash in case anyone is interested, is Argos resin racking. Quite cheap and quick to put up, ideal for the purpose.

And Tophe - the P38W (for Whittle) will get built eventually. I just need to improve my skills. To paraphrase a well known saying "I'm all concept and no practicality" at the moment.

Chris

nev

Chris, I think IMWFO is from Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Not Halifax, Yorkshire.  

Unless you do get to Nova Scotia on business :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May