PEDROSPE ADVANCED AIRCRAFT

Started by pedrospe, April 13, 2010, 03:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

Very nice stuff Pedro! Love the whispercraft from 6th Day and the SFA-49, very cool!

Fantastic Plastic used to do 1/72nd scale civil and military (including missile armed option) versions in resin but I think they sold out pretty quick.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

pedrospe

thanks Paul, I'm glad you like them ,but these aircraft are a bit old, i made them about 12 years ago, i have more recent models and i will try to post them soon.

regards

pedro

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

pedrospe

hi guys, here's my version of the "bird of prey",it's a bit old aircraft, but i hope you like it.
[/img]

best regards

pedro

Taiidantomcat

These stealthy jets are just lovely  :wacko:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

anthonyp

That BoP is awesome!  I just picked up the Unicrap version, and hope it turns out nearly as nice as that.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

pedrospe

thanks a lot guys, you know anthonyp this bop aircraft was a bit hard to build mostly the wings, but i finally did it , i already saw the unicraft model of the bop on there website , i hope your model turns out as great as theres.

best regards

pedro

pedrospe

ESK-5 this is an aircraft for the csa(common support aircraft) project for the u.s. navy, it has some steath features and could perform aew and anti-submarine war.
[/img]

sotoolslinger

That is some really nifty stuff right there :wub: :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

chrisonord

Now that I really like, sort of like a V shuttle craft reverse engineered by the US Navy. :rolleyes: ;D
You really need to do some work in progress pics, as I would love to be able to do something similar to this load of stuff you have been doing.
Either that or start knitting  :o
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Taiidantomcat

Purposeful yet cute, I like it  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

pedrospe

hi guys, thanks a lot for your comments they are always welcome , and for a small suprise ,i will try to post tomorrow some of my discwing aircraft, i just took some pictures of them ,i hope you like them.

best regards

Pedro

pedrospe

hi everyone, as promised i will post today some of my discwing aircraft, i hope you like them.
FAR-18 this was based on the avro silverbug ,but i build it with some stealth features.
[/img]

FAR-19 this aircraft is my stealth version of a discwing fighter based on the amazing avro ws-606b
[/img]

and finnaly a discwing ucav
URA-14 unmanned recon aircraft
[/img]

best regards

pedro

NARSES2

That "discwing" is very interesting  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ed S

Great stuff.  Very creative and original.   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.