GMC truck "Non WIF project"

Started by su27rules, April 13, 2010, 04:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

1:72 Hasegawa GMC truck,scratch front bumper, rear view mirrors, front glass on windshield,tow-cable,fire-wall in driver cabin,new fuel-reservoar,"red cat eyes" on cargo space and some other small bits,hand brushed with MM acrylics.

Ed S

Nice looking truck.  Those small Hasegawa vehicles are nice kits.  Good fit and well detailed for the small scale.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

beowulf

nicely done for a tiddler.....nice weathering
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Joe C-P

I've recently had fun building 1/72 armor, too. I'm impressed with the detail you've put into yours.  :thumbsup:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Captain Canada

Wow...that is very nice. Trying to attach all them wee bits must have taken some patience ! I think the flame thrower needs a little more weathering, tho...and I've no idea how it moves around without any wheels !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Cliffy B

Quote from: Captain Canada on April 14, 2010, 08:33:29 PM
I think the flame thrower needs a little more weathering, tho...and I've no idea how it moves around without any wheels !

:thumbsup:

Well obviously its a hovercraft!  Get with the program Cap'n!  ;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous