Main Menu

And the winner is....

Started by nev, April 29, 2010, 01:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Right, prizes.  About bloody time I here you say.  I wanted to get prizes with a snowy theme but only found one. So without further ado...

Weaver gets to choose first, JHM second, Ed gets the last from:

Airfix 1/48 Lightning F.2A
Revell 1/72 Twin Otter
Revell 1/72 Hawker Hunter FGA.9

Kind of a challenge to go with the Airfix Lightning, I've had it in my stash & would like to see this one built soon & not put on ebay (not that they go for much since the Eduard re-box came out)!

Let me know you're choices gentleman & I get them off to you in the time it takes for a glacier to melt, kind of appropriate I guess...

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Weaver

The Twotter was my choice and it arrived today - cheers!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

Great stuff, hope you enjoy the Twotter Harold, lots of little extras that should come in handy.

Ed has PM'd me, but I'm still waiting for a reply from Baz, PM on it's way.  Haven't forgotten you Ed!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

All finally sorted now, I can report the prizes went to:

Weaver:  Revell 1/72 Twin Otter
John Howling Mouse:  Airfix 1/48 English Electric Lightning F.2A/F.6
Ed S:  Revell 1/72 Hawker Hunter FGA.9

One final word to say congratulations to the winners, thanks for everyone taking part & making it a successful GB & a special thanks to nev for being co-conspirator & helping me out when I wasn't around.

Cheers all! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Simon