Strike Eagle/ Super Hornet kitbash

Started by Eddie M., April 30, 2010, 04:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Awesome looking aircraft.......love the work n especially around the intakes....... :thumbsup:....keep at it,this has to be a project that is finished....if not for your satisfaction....everybody elses....... ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Excellent project - it's amazing the way the F-18 LERX blend into the F-15... :thumbsup: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Silverfox

Amazing work! I love what you've done to the intakes to blend them in, given me plenty of ideas on some projects of my own. Can't wait to see what you do with this one :D

Eddie M.

Thank y'all very much! First major set back. I can't believe I installed the main wheel wells backwards!  :banghead: So... out comes the ever trusty rotary cutter. Remove, rearrange, re-glue and re-PSR. This one has now occupied so much of my time that it will get finished. :cheers:

big hole

"This Frankenstein of flesh, stitched together back from death"

Look behind you!

Taiidantomcat

I love how interesting you can make an f-15! sorry for the setback on the wheels, but i is great to see this one on the bench  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

McColm

Eddie M.

This is the other model in rotation right now. Started the paint work and begun on the weathering of the burner cans. :)

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Wow you've got some nice looking cans there, Eddie!

Um wait that didn't sound right did it?

Few can make such realistic burner cans as you, Mr. Miller!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

McColm

Taiidantomcat

These updates have made my morning  :thumbsup: Cant wait to see more  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

You are KWAZEE with the talent, Eddie!  This is jaw-dropping and inspirational.   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Weaver

Ouch - commiserations on the wheel wells, but you've recovered sooooo well! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Pablo1965

I am following all the thread and wait the en desperately. Is a good idea and a hard work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie M.

Thank you all very much!! I'm hoping my "new" laid back attitude will get more work done in the long run. ;D
Look behind you!