Next Silver Cloud conversion - 1/72nd EE P.12 Canberra Interceptor

Started by Freightdog862, May 11, 2010, 01:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

ah! so it did finaly happen. from what you have said to me in the past Colin, it was a matter of when not if.

Good luck with taking Frieghtdog full time :)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Count me in for a couple of those set's as well Colin. Alsosorry to hear abot the redundency, happened to me a few years back and I'm still there! Best of luck taking freightdog full time though
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

GTX

Quote from: Mossie on May 12, 2010, 07:25:23 AM
Ah, sorry to hear that Colin.  It's happened to me before & that was positive in the long run, it got me out of a job I hated & stopped me from having a full on mental breakdown! :lol:

My wife had a similar experience.  She took a redundancy last year and started her own company (something I was trying to get her to do for ages).  She hasn't looked back since and is literally swamped with work.  She even has plans to hire me one day ;D.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Glenn Gilbertson

One door closes, another opens ................. best of luck with Freightdog, Colin. Yes, please for a P.12.  :thumbsup:

Rolead

Colin, sorry to hear you have lost your job but glad you can spend more time on Freightdog products. Hopefully you make a decent living out of this.

Is this the product you mentioned in the EAP thread ?

Looking forward to see you at Hendon, I'm after a few bits.

Robert

Freightdog862

Weaver

Just caught up with this: best of luck going full time Colin! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Deino

Upppsss ... I'm sad to hear this !  :o

However You can take that as a chance to expand You line ... I would suggest a Fairey Delta III  :bow: and the P.1121  :wub:before Anigrand will do them !

Cheers and all the best,
Deino
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

The Wooksta!

I'd still like to see these two stage Merlins we were promised for the Mosquito!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Freightdog862

Good to see you back Wooksta.

P.12 first (still on for end June), then EAP (slipped to August due summer hols), and probably two stage Merlin Mossie by September. The problem with the mossie is that Paul Lucas is a bit of a closet whiffer, and is easily strays into things that did not fly....

I'm hoping to have another whiff kit out for SMW but it has to pay the bills now, so not likely to be a Delta III or P.1121, although I would like one to!
Colin   

Rolead

NARSES2

Quote from: Freightdog862 on June 09, 2010, 03:37:17 PM
and probably two stage Merlin Mossie by September. The problem with the mossie is that Paul Lucas is a bit of a closet whiffer, and is easily strays into things that did not fly....

Looking forward to the 2 stage Merlins Colin, need a few sets  ;D Can't blame Paul can we, we all model like that  :lol: Best of luck with the business

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

pyro-manic

What about a DH.116 Super Venom ( ;D ), or a Hawk 200 conversion for the Italeri or Airfix kit? Other "sensible" suggestions would be Royal Navy rocket pods, Martel and Sea Eagle missiles, or even something like a Bristol Belvedere or other early British Helicopter.

P.S. A Delta III (or AW.169, P.1121 etc) would be brilliant, if you can make it work financially. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

van883

Sorry to hear about the job Colin. I look forward to the P.12 and whatever else you make.

cheers

Van

Geoff