Next Silver Cloud conversion - 1/72nd EE P.12 Canberra Interceptor

Started by Freightdog862, May 11, 2010, 01:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

Ive got two sets sitting in front of me, those resin Red Deans look very tasty.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Same here. Beautiful looking sets and I agree about the Red Deans - luverly :wub: :wub: I'm thinking I may need some more kits. I for one think we need to do all we can to support Colin, he is one of us after all!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Martin H

Colin. You may be pleased to know that the P-12 set fits yee oldee Matchbox PR-9 kit quite well.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Rolead

Quick question, would the likely colour scheme be high speed silver ?

Robert

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Freightdog862

Quote from: Rolead on September 02, 2010, 05:38:04 AM
Quick question, would the likely colour scheme be high speed silver ?

Robert

Hi Robert,
Wooksta is right, according to Paul Lucas if paint it like a Javelin you can't go far wrong!
Sorry I have not sent yours yet, the Bucc parts are expected weds, and I'll get it out same day.
Colin

Rolead

Freightdog862

More Buccaneer and EE P.12 sets arrived this morning, so can send out any new orders by next day.
Colin

Gondor

That's great news Colin, I look forward to receiving mine then trying to graft the set onto a Russian copy of the From B(I)8

Regards

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Freightdog862

Quote from: Gondor on September 09, 2010, 03:06:25 PM
That's great news Colin, I look forward to receiving mine then trying to graft the set onto a Russian copy of the From B(I)8

Regards

Gondor

Posted today so hopefully you will have it for the weekend.
Colin

kitbasher

I'll order one soon Colin, to collect at Telford.  I have my cunning plan for it! 
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

Quote from: Freightdog862 on September 09, 2010, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: Gondor on September 09, 2010, 03:06:25 PM

Regards

Gondor

Posted today so hopefully you will have it for the weekend.
Colin

Arrived Saturday I think Colin and a neighbour took the parcel in for me and I only found out today. Going to try to may the Matchbox PR9 with some Russian version of the Frog B(I)8.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kitbasher

Will order one in the next couple of days through the website, Colin.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter