Jet powered arrow head

Started by Swanny, May 13, 2010, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Looking at it again, I'd be tempted do one in a post war NMF type finish with a couple of missiles hanging under the wings.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Swanny

Quote from: GTX on May 15, 2010, 12:40:24 PM
Looking at it again, I'd be tempted do one in a post war NMF type finish with a couple of missiles hanging under the wings.

Regards,

Greg
I know what you mean. I went from the splinter scheme to this Me-262 Whiff following that same train of thought.

GTX

Yes, I've seen and drooled over that one before.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

The Rat

Winners again Swanny! And if I haven't mentioned it yet, while your models are wonderful, anyone who uses Bill the Cat as an avatar is elevated from mortal to Minor God status in my universe.  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Swanny

Quote from: The Rat on May 15, 2010, 06:33:07 PM
Winners again Swanny! And if I haven't mentioned it yet, while your models are wonderful, anyone who uses Bill the Cat as an avatar is elevated from mortal to Minor God status in my universe.  :thumbsup:
Thank you, I have always sympathized with Bill's condition. ;D

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

hurricanemk1c

Great model Swanny - looks so real!

By the way, where can we see all your 'Whiifs' ono your website?

Swanny

There's not a Whiff page on my site but most of them are German subjects so look in the Axis tab under Germany.

pedrospe

i always loved this experimental German aircraft, they look amazing great work.

regards

Pedro

PACOPEPE

A spectacular kit of a spectacular "projeckt". I´ve already seen the pics of this one.
It´s the best kit i´ve seen of one of my favorite aircraft.

Please, send the others here. They´re amazing.

Cheers
Fran

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

bearmatt

Fantastic !!!  :wub:
Very nice paint job and weathering
The carpet monster took it!